Artgrid is a stock footage service offering up to 8K raw videos
Following the recent announcement, Artlist has launched a full-featured beta version of its stock footage service Artgrid. It promises to “reinvent stock footage,” offering up to 8K stock footage to filmmakers, unlimited downloads and use, the option of commercial use and much more.
When you sign up for Artgrid, you can download videos that are already professionally color-graded. However, top-tier subscribers can also get LOG/RAW videos if they want more creative control over the final look.
Here’s what Artgrid offers to its subscribers:
- Unlimited downloads and unlimited use
- One worldwide license, including commercial use
- Footage by top cinematographers around the world
- New footage added daily
- Story-driven catalog: all of the footage is presented as a part of the story, which makes it easier to find the content you need
- Three annual plans, all of them having full access to the entire catalog
- Most of the catalog is available in 4K and above, up to 8K
As for the plans, while they all allow you to access every clip in the catalog, the difference is in the footage format you can download with each of them:
- Junior – HD: $25/month ($299 billed annually)
- Creator – 4K-8K: $40/month ($479 billed annually)
- Professional – 4K-8K + RAW/LOG: $50/month ($599 billed annually)
Finally, no matter which plan you choose, Artgrid grants you a simple universal license. It will allow you to use the footage in any video project for any purpose, including commercial use, without worrying about additional fees or expiration.
Dunja Djudjic is a multi-talented artist based in Novi Sad, Serbia. With 15 years of experience as a photographer, she specializes in capturing the beauty of nature, travel, and fine art. In addition to her photography, Dunja also expresses her creativity through writing, embroidery, and jewelry making.