Adobe has announced the release of both Photoshop Elements 2022 and Premiere Elements 2022. Both use new Adobe Sensei AI-powered features which according to Adobe will “take your photos and videos to new creative heights.”
Both the Photoshop and the Premier versions of the Elements software have some exciting new features, from a new warp tool, the ability to easily turn images into works of art, creative motion overlays, making your pet photos picture purr-fect, and much more. Let’s have a look at what’s new in Photoshop Elements 2022 and Premiere Elements 2022.
- Turn photographs into a work of art inspired by famous artworks or popular styles with just one click. The software uses AI and will let you choose from some amazing effects that you can apply to all or just a part of your image, further adjusting the results to your own taste.
- Warp photos to fit any shape. With this new feature, it’s super easy to create reflections in sunglasses, or wrapping an image around items such as a coffee cup or jar.
- Choose the perfect aspect ratio for videos. That pesky question of whether to shoot vertical for Insta or horizontal for YouTube no longer matters now you can easily export in the best format for social media.
- Easily erase unwanted distractions.
- Auto Re-frame your video subject. This is great for fast-moving subjects where you can keep the most important part of the action in the frame when re-sizing for social media.
- Create perfect pet photos. Now so many of our pets have their own social media accounts you want them to look their best at all times. And that’s easy now, from removing leashes and collars to easily adjusting lighting and bad fur days.
- Extend photo backgrounds easily and painlessly.
- New slideshow styles with an array of fun animated templates to choose from.
- Easily compress videos to enable sharing with ease.
That’s a ton of new features, mostly aimed at on the go editing for social media and sharing with friends and family. Watch the video to see more of these new features in action.