It is this time of the year again and Nikon is the first one to push the SALE button. (Usually they are a day or two behind canon, but this year they were first).
Nikon’s model is one where if you buy a body you get a small rebate and for bundling a lens and a body, you receive a bigger rebate. If you are sitting on the fence for a new body, this is a great opportunity to ease that purchase.
Rebates range from as little as $80 for a D3200 + 18-55mm start lever kit ($446.95 instead of $526.95, roughly 17%) to as much as $900 for a D810 + 24-120mm behemoth kit ($3,696.95 instead of $4,596.95, a slightly bigger 20% discount). Some of the options let you get rebates for multiple lenses and speedlights.
Here are some of the more interesting options:
- D3200 + 18-55mm Lens – $80 rebate
- D3200 + 18-55mm & 55-200mm – $280 rebate
- D5500 (Body Only) – $150 rebate
- D5500 + 18-140mm (red/black) – $350 rebate
- D610 (Body Only) – $500 rebate
- D610 + 24-85mm – $600 rebate
- D610 + 24-85mm + 70-300mm – $800 rebate
- D7100 (Body Only) – $300 rebate
- D7100 + 18-140mm – $500 rebate
- D750 (Body Only) – $300 rebate
- D750 + 24-120mm – $900 rebate
- D810 (Body Only) – $300 rebate
- D810 + 24-120mm – $900 rebate
- D4S (Body Only) – $500 rebate
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!