The kit provides users with a great set of tools, intended to help get the most out of the camera’s advanced video capabilities.
Other than the camera, the kit is identical to the one sold with the D810 and while some might argue that a better kit can be built, this one comes at a 14% discount off the regular price of the included items.
The includes the following:
- Nikon D750 Body
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Lens
- Atomos Ninja 2 Video Recorder
- ME-1 Stereo Microphone
- Tiffen 58mm Variable ND Filter
- Tiffen 67mm Variable ND Filter
- HC-E1 18″ HDMI Cable
- Two spare EN-EL15 Li-Ion Batteries
The D750 Filmmaker’s Kit will start selling late this month, but can already be pre-ordered for $3,997. This is approximately $650 cheaper than buying the same items outside of this bundle deal.
You should also have a look at these 5 tricks that will add depth to your video.
[via Nikon Rumors]