Lynn Cartia (AKA Missy Mwac) wrote this wonderful list and we are happy to share it with you.
1. The mascara on your “shooting eye” is smeared so much, you look like Ozzy Osbourne.
2. The hand that held the camera is frozen in a claw. You have a Lego person hand.
3. You’re so hungry you will stop at the first place open and put whatever food you can find into your mouth at lightning speed and then regret it an hour later when you reach for the Tums.
4. Your camera feels like it gained 10 pounds.
5. Your feet are screaming, “WHY DO YOU HATE US?”
6. Your cheerful friends and family want to talk all about the wedding. You’ve been talking for 8hours straight and WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP.
7. You have filled up CF cards in your bag that need editing. This both excites and exhausts you.
8. If it’s a summer wedding, you will look like you have walked through a car wash.
9. You have had to fight the urge all night to whip iPads out of guests’ hands and throw them across the room like frisbees.
10. You look like you could be an extra in “The Walking Dead.”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lynn Cartia (AKA Missy Mwac) is a photographer/eater of bacon/drinker of vodka and a guide through the murky waters of professional photography. You can follow her social media links here: Facebook, Tumblr. This article was originally published here and shared with permission.
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!