Some couples want a nice low key wedding. Others, however, want it to be somewhat extravagant. But sometimes that extravagance comes at a cost. In the case of one couple, pyrotechnics during the happy couple’s first dance caused the venue to go up in flames. It starts off as many first dances do. The happy couple is happily dancing away with friends looking on, cheering.
But then the cheers turn to screams as they notice the decorations above have caught fire. And it all goes downhill from there, really. The whole thing was shared to Facebook, where it’s already received a few comments criticising the venue for not having fire extinguishers handy.