We’re giving away three Lowepro camera bags – Guess how much bubble gum there’s inside
If you hadn’t guessed by the title, we’re giving away three brand new Lowepro camera bags and winning is as simple as typing in a number. We filled the new Lowepro PhotoSport BP 24L AW III bag with bubblegum and all you have to do to enter is guess how many of them we managed to fit inside it!
There’s a famous experiment where you fill a jar with bubblegum and ask a whole bunch of people how much is in there. Usually, the experiment finds that the average of everybody’s guesses usually ends up being pretty close to the actual number. So, that’s what we’re doing here. Except, with a Lowepro camera bag instead of a glass jar. Don’t worry, we didn’t throw any of the bubblegum away! It was all donated to very grateful local kids!
The three bags in the giveaway are:
- Lowepro PhotoSport BP 24L AW III
- Lowepro RunAbout BP 18L Collapsible Backpack
- Lowepro GearUp Creator Box M II
If that PhotoSport BP 24L AW III sounds familiar, then that might be because you read our camera bags guide this morning, as it was one of the ones we featured in there. And here are some specifications of both the bag and the bubblegum to help to calculate how many bubblegum balls you think are inside it! The bag has a capacity of 24 liters with internal dimensions of 48 x 26 x 13cm. The bubblegum balls are round and each is a little bit over a centimeter in radius, weighing in at around 5.8 grams.
The competition ends on February 28th, 2022 and whoever gets the closest to the actual number of bubblegum balls we managed to cram in there wins all three bags.
- The giveaway runs from now until 11:59pm on February 28th, 2022 when the winner will be chosen. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- You can enter from anywhere in the world (we’ll pick up shipping, you’ll cover duties and fees if there are any).
- For the full rules, click the Terms and conditions on the contest widget.
- You can send us chocolates, but it will not change your chances.
John Aldred is a photographer with over 20 years of experience in the portrait and commercial worlds. He is based in Scotland and has been an early adopter – and occasional beta tester – of almost every digital imaging technology in that time. As well as his creative visual work, John uses 3D printing, electronics and programming to create his own photography and filmmaking tools and consults for a number of brands across the industry.