DJI launches a new website for professional cinematographers and filmmakers
DJI has just launched a dedicated website for professional cinematographers and filmmakers. According to the company, DJI Pro is created to provide “comprehensive user experience for cinematographers and filmmakers around the world.”
Ti Xie, Public Relations Director at DJI, says that the DJI Pro website is a dedicated location for customers. Here they can learn about how to use DJI’s professional products and use the platform to receive the latest information.
The website consists of five sections:
- Product Information, which lets you explore DJI products.
- DJI Masters Program, which provides you with an opportunity to learn from professional cinematographers. You can get insights into the industry, as well as the innovative imaging technology they use.
- Showcase is a section that lets you find out how DJI products are being used on film sets.
- Education lets you learn about how to set up and use each product.
- Events section provides you with the latest info on DJI, local events, workshops and more.
If you’d like to learn more, head over to DJI Pro and explore the website further.
[via sUAS News]
Dunja Djudjic is a multi-talented artist based in Novi Sad, Serbia. With 15 years of experience as a photographer, she specializes in capturing the beauty of nature, travel, and fine art. In addition to her photography, Dunja also expresses her creativity through writing, embroidery, and jewelry making.