Litra’s waterproof RGBWW LED light, the LitraStudio is currently on sale at B&H for $389.95, discounted from its regular price of $649.95. That’s 40% off the usual cost. The deal ends at midnight EST, so if you’ve been thinking about picking one of these up, this is probably the best deal you’re ever going to find.
If you need a refresher on the LitraStudio and what makes it pretty awesome, here’s our interview with Litra about the light from IBC 2019 when it initially launched.
And if you just want a quick list of specs, here you go.
- 2,400 Lumen Constant / 3,000 Lumen Overdrive / 6,000 Lumen Flash
- 97 TLCI /CRI (90+ CRI and 95+ TLCI)
- CCT, HSI, RGBWW, Gel and Effects Modes
- Adjustable CCT from 2,000 – 10,000 K
- Adjustable Green / Magenta in CCT mode
- 0-100% Fully dimmable
- Manual OLED display
- Controllable by Bluetooth/Smartphone App, DMX Dongle and Flash Sync Cable
- Bluetooth App Controls with multiple light synch capabilities
- 50-degree beam angle with blended smooth lux beam
- Waterproof to 10M/30FT
- 810G MIL SPEC
- Precision crafted aluminium body
- Intelligent thermal management
- Standard 1/4 20″ mount in base
- 9,000 mAh rechargeable, fast swappable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life of 20hrs on low, 1hr at 2,400 Lumen
- 45W Quick Charge adaptor with USB PD2 Type C cable
- Custom Light Modifier Kit with Barn Door, Soft Box, and Honeycomb
- Dimensions: 140 x 100 x 50.75 mm
- Weight: 950g
The LitraStudio is normally $649.95, but in the current deal at B&H, there’s 40% knocked off that price, bringing it down to $389.95. The deal ends at midnight, though, so don’t wait if you’ve had your eye on one or several of these. Get yours here.