It looks like some deals have extended beyond Black Friday, and here’s a pretty sweet one. If you’ve been planning to get a Sony a7R III, you can now get it at a significant discount. Instead of $2,798, the camera body now costs $1,998. But you need to hurry up since the offer is only valid today.
The discount is a part of the “Green Monday Discount.” I’ve honestly never heard of Green Monday until now, but looks like it has some neat offers for Sony a7R III:
- Sony a7R III, body only: $2,798 $1,998
- Sony a7R III with 24-70mm f/4 lens: $3,696 $2,696
- Sony a7R III with 24-70mm f/2.8 lens: $4,996 $3,996
- Sony a7R III with 24-105mm lens: $4,196 $3,096
- Sony a7R III with 28-70mm lens: $3,196 $2,396
So, if you’ve wanted to upgrade or switch to Sony for a long time, perhaps today is the day. There are some pretty massive savings, so be sure to hurry up because they last until the end of today, Monday 14 December.
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!