Hot on the heels of DJI’s announcement of the Osmo Action camera, PolarPro is here to announce new filters for it. There are six different packs available, each offering a different combination of filters depending on your needs. They’re based on PolarPro’s very popular range of ND and ND/PL filters for drones, the Osmo Pocket and GoPro cameras, but these are designed specifically to fit the Osmo Action.
There are six sets in total, depending on what you need.
- $249 – Cinematographers Collection: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, ND64/PL, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64
- $129 – Vivid 5 Pack: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL & ND64/PL
- $79 – Vivid 3 Pack: ND4/PL, ND8/PL & ND16/PL
- $129 – Shutter 5 Pack: ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32 & ND64
- $79 – Shutter 3 Pack: ND4, ND8 & ND16
- $39 – Circular Polariser (replaces the stock UV filter on the Osmo Action)
Each filter uses a magnetic HotSwap System allowing you to quickly remove or change the filter without having to unscrew the base from the camera. They have 16 layers of anti-reflective, anti-scratch and anti-oil/water coatings. They’re splashproof against drops and rain, although PolarPro advises not using them underwater due to light falloff.
All six of the different sets can be pre-ordered through the PolarPro website, and are expected to start shipping on May 20th. And it looks like they have a few other accessories on the way soon, too, including a strap mount, suction mount, handlebar mount, and a case.