UPDATE: this giveaway is now over, please see end of post for the winner, thanks to the awesome slanted lens for the prizes.
UPDATE: TSL loves us DIYP readers, use coupon code diy30 till may 1st for a 30% discount.
If you don’t know who the slanted lens team are, look at our archives, they’ve been here plenty.
And for a an idea about the DVD style and content, check out the video below.
To enter the giveaway all you need to do is answer one simple question:
What’s the wackiest thing you’ve done (or will do) with a strobe?
You can enter in two ways, each will grant you one ruffle ticket
1. Leave your answer as a comment on this post (and please unmark ‘receive email notifications – trust me on this one :) + I am moderating comments so you’ll have a to wait a bit to see it coming. – one entry per person, please.
2. Twit your answer with the following URL and tag in the tweet: http://bit.ly/slantedp #slantedp Feel free to be as creative as you want, as long as you have this URL and tag in the twit.
The giveaway will end on Friday, March 30th, when random.org will pick up three lucky winners, and this post will be updated with their name.
Only one thing of fine print today: This contest is open worldwide. J. P. will pick up shipping anywhere, winner gets duties if there are any.
About Mastering Studio Strobe Lighting DVD
Here are the chapters of the DVD:
- 14 different lighting set-ups
- Which strobes to buy
- Which strobes fit your style of shooting
- How to use mono blocks
- How to use pack & head systems
- Which sync system will work best for you
- Syncing with the shutter
- How to make a corrector exposure
- How to light a face
- How to shoot with a one light set up
- How to set up & shoot with a 3 light set-up
- Understanding the exposure triangle
- How to control light
- How to use modifiers
- Which modifiers to buy
- Why buy a beauty dish
- and more!
DVD Also Includes 5 Bonus Segments:
- Understanding the Beauty Dish
- Soft boxes 101
- Soft boxes applied
- Portrait lighting for photography & video
- Photographic lighting made simple
UPDATE: The giveaway is now over, our winners, thanks to random.org are: jayscottphoto, Kevin Mc Donald and Feroz Khan. Mails were sent to the winners.