Released back in 2016, the Canon 5D Mark IV has proven over and over to be an extremely capable and popular DSLR for photographers. Even today I see people every day debating back and forth on whether to get one or just go with a new-0ld-stock 5D Mark III to save a little money. Well, this sale will help settle that internal debate for you.
B&H is currently running a sale from now until Christmas Eve on the 5D Mark IV and EOS R with some massive discounts. Body only with the accessories kit is just under $2,000 while the kit including the 24-105mm f/4 lens sees a huge $1,300 reduction.
- Canon 5D Mark IV Body with Accessory Kit –
- Canon 5D Mark IV Body with Canon Log and Accessory Kit –
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 24-105mm f/4L II lens & Accessory Kit –
The EOS R is also seeing some pretty huge discounts, too, in the sale, which expires on December 24th, with discounts of $800 to $1,000.
- Canon EOS R Body with Accessory Kit –
- Canon EOS R with 24-105mm f/4 Lens & Accessory Kit –
- Canon EOS R with 24-240mm f/4-6.3 Lens & Accessory Kit –
These are the lowest prices I’ve ever seen on these cameras and kits. This “clearing of the shelves” may add some weight to the recent 5D Mark V and EOS Mark II rumours, although neither of them are expected to be officially announced come before this time next year.
For now, though, if you’ve been thinking about a 5D Mark IV or EOS R, better take advantage of these sales!