Phase One has just announced XT, “the first of its kind” full-frame medium format camera system. It’s aimed particularly at travel and landscape photographers, and it brings together the highest quality and compact design.
The XT system is made to be precise and produce high-quality images, yet to be travel-friendly. First of all, it’s compact and portable. Its components that communicate digitally with each other, which gives you more time to capture the moment instead of fiddling with camera settings.
The XT Camera System integrates the following components:
- The Phase One IQ4 150MP, IQ4 150MP Achromatic, or IQ4 100MP Trichromatic, built
- on the Infinity Platform.
- The XT Camera Body built exclusively for the Phase One IQ4. Phase One promises “intuitive
- ergonomics and straightforward controls.” The camera body includes the dual action shutter button, is designed to support future expansion and customization.
- Three lenses manufactured by Phase One’s strategic partner Rodenstock. All lenses are fitted with Phase One’s new, digitally integrated, X-Shutter:
- The XT – Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6
- The XT – Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm f/4
- The XT – Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm f/5.6
The XT Camera System takes full advantage of Rodenstock lenses with 24mm of shift on both the X and Y axis. The shift movement allows the photographer to correct perspective distortion. It can also be used to create panoramic or stitched images. The XT Camera Body intelligently integrates the shift position in the image file for later reference.
Here are more photos of Phase One XT camera system:
The XT Camera System is available for purchase through Phase One Partners worldwide, and you can see the list here. Prices vary depending on the region, but the manufacturer suggested retail price for the XT IQ4 150MP Camera System with a lens of your choice, is $56,990. You can also book a demo via this link.
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!