The UV filter protects against ultraviolet light, and it is a screw-on system produced in silver or black connecting with the camera’s color theme.
The filter system comes with an easy to install filter holder which allows stacking up to two filters. The holder is made from aluminium alloy construction and can be rotated 360 degrees.
Nisi offers two various filter kits for the X100v,
- a starter kit: a Polarizer and a 3-stop Graduated ND
- professional kit: A 3-stop Graduated ND, a 3-stop ND, a Polarizer, and a Natural Night filter.
NiSi UHD UV For FUJIFILM X100v
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Optical Glass
- Color of Frame as same as camera （Sliver/Black）
- Clear Protective Filter
- The Lens Cap can be placed directly on to the UV ﬁlter
NiSi Filter Holder Kit For FUJIFILM X100V
- Easy to install
- Allows to use up to 2 square ﬁlters
- Aluminium Alloy Construction
- No Vignetting
- 360 degrees Rotation
The UV filter will set you back $39, the Starter kit is $49, and the Professional kit $65.
All three options can be pre-ordered from the Nisi USA website.