Ever had to carry a C-Stand from one place to another? If you do you know how cumbersome it is. It’s big. It’s heavy and those legs just seem to get stuck everywhere. If only there was a bag for them…
Enter Matthews. (they say they invented C-stand, but I am really not that old to know this…). Matthews came up with two bags to transport C-Stands; one to put on your shoulder, and one with wheels.
The shoulder (above) bag kinda looks like a guitar bag and is designed to carry two assembled C-stands. Well, assuming you have an assistant that can lift the weight of two assembled C-stands.
Here is the feature list:
- Holds 2 Fixed base C-Stands
- Protective Internal divider
- Grip Handle with “easy-catch” magnet
- Padded shoulder strap
The rolling bag holds 3 C-Stands with the legs removed. And with three stands in, you definitely want it rolling rather than over the shoulder.
- Holds 3 Removable base C-Stands
- Built-in, high density silicon skate wheels
- Zippered external compartment for Matthews RoadFlags II kit
- Customizable internal dividers for storing light stands or grip accessories
- Twin side handles for 2 person lifting
P.S. Bonus, how to handle C-stands without killing yourself: