Tamron, our awesome sponsor is giving DIYP readers a Tamron 18-270mm Di II VC PZD lens (value $649) .
UPDATE: The giveaway is now over, scroll down to see who won te lens.
It is a great all around lens with for both the wide end and the end the tele end. One of those lenses you would consider if you had to take only one lens to an unknown location.
To enter the giveaway all you need to do is answer one simple question:
What Would Be A Good Thing Happening To You Today?
Photography or otherwise … and “today” being the day you read this post. (or the day after if it si too late :)
You can enter in two ways, each will grant you one ruffle ticket
1. Leave your answer as a comment on this post (and please unmark ‘receive email notifications – trust me on this one :) + I am moderating comments so you’l have a to wait a bit to see it coming.
2. Twit your answer with the following URL in the tweet: http://bit.ly/supertam #supertam Feel free to be as creative as you want, as long as you have this URL in the twit.
The giveaway will end on Saturday, Apr 28th, when random.org will pick up one lucky winner, and this post will be updated with the winner’s name.
We know…. not everyone’s using an APS-C sized camera. If you are using a full framer you can opt for the AF 28-300MM F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) and if you are using micro 4/3 you can get the AF 18-200MM F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC.
Just a little bit of fine print:
1. This contest is open worldwide. We will pick up shipping, winner picks up any local taxes
2. This lens has mounts for Nikon, Canon and Sony SLRs. We’ll need to know which one you use. Ditto if you opt for one of th eother lenses.
3. If response if not there in 3 days, we move on to the next in line. Good luck!
UPDATE: I am amazed ny the number of responces we got on this giveaway. With 1654 comment entries and 205 twitter entries, we arrived at a total of 1859 entries. You are awesome! the Winner of a sparkling Tamron lens is comment #1535 by Maximilian Cascone – a mail was sent.
A huge thanks to Tamron for sponsoring this contest.