Everything good must come to an end. The bad news first, the image manipulation store is closing.
Now the good news, we are reopening as RAW Exchange intl. The store is now just to big to simply be swallowed as a sub-site of DIYPhotography and we are giving it the place it deserves. A new server, new domain and a huge sale to celebrate! Here is the rundown:
TL;DR: for the next 48 hours, everything on the Raw Exchange intl. store is going to be 35% off use the code SUMMERSALE on checkout.
Now, here comes the break down:
- We are growing 🙂 thanks to you!
- We moved servers
- We got a new brand name: Raw Exchange International (or intl for short)
- We moved to a new URL (raw.exchange, how cool is that)
- We added a blog with tons of information and tutorials.
- and we are adding lots of goodies, every day!
- To thank y’all for this help, we are doing a store wide sale for 48 hours.
For the next 48 hours you can use the code SUMMERSALE to get 35% off.
This is one of them big sales that will not come back for a long-long time so grab ’em while you can.
P.S. see THIS LINK? It links to our new page. Share that (and the code) with your friends and family so they can enjoy this one-time sale too. (Especially with mom and dad, you know how much they love composites)
P.P.S. NO PANIC! all the things you bought, all your coupon, your username and password, your showcases, your credit, everything is still there on the new store. They are still under your account. Just log in to see them.
P.P.P.S. we are going to do some giveaways today, so stay tuned to our shiny new page.