Here’s a quick deal alert for all you Nikon shooters, or those who want to become one. Nikon D850 is now the cheapest it has ever been: the camera body, along with a bag and a 64GB memory card is on a discount, priced at $2,496.95.
The Nikon D850 was the first DSLR that scored 100 points on DxOMark. During these four years that I’ve been on DIYP, there haven’t been many cameras that caused such a hype with their release. Personally, I’m still on the DSLR team and if I were to buy a new camera, it would be this one.
There are a few offers now available on B&H:
- Nikon D850 body only: $2,996.95 $2,496.95
- Nikon D850 + Free Accessory Kit (camera bag & 64GB SD card): $2,996.95 $2,496.95
- Nikon D850 + Basic Kit: $$3,071.95 $2,571.95
- Nikon D850 + Deluxe Kit: $3,159.95 $2,659.95
- Nikon D850 + Pro Monitoring Kit: $3,375.85 $2,865.855
- Nikon D850 + Video Kit: $3,467.50 $2,967.50
So, if you’ve been thinking of upgrading your DSLR (or switching to Nikon), I guess now’s a perfect time. But be quick: the deal expires on 1 November 2020!
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!