DxO has announced PureRaw 3.7, which comes with the usual assortment of bug fixes. It also brings the latest DxO Optics Modules updates to the software. In the latest round, they’ve added 1,872 new camera and lens combos.
The new Optics Modules cover recent drone and camera releases. For drones, that means the DJI Air 3 (buy here) and Mini 2 SE (buy here). On the camera side, there’s the Fuji GFX100 II (buy here), the Sony A7C II (buy here) and the Sony A7CR (buy here).
DxO, the world’s leading authority in automatic optical corrections, is pleased to announce 1,872 new Optics Modules, This latest batch includes support for the recent Sony A7C II and A7C R cameras, Fujifilm’s medium format GFX100 II, DJI drones including the DJI Air 3 and DJI Mini 2 SE. Plus support for lenses such as Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM II, Leica Vario Elmarit SL 100-400mm f/5-6, and Tamron optics for Sony FE and Nikon Z mounts; fresh prime lenses from Fujifilm, Tokina, TTArtisan, Viltrox, and Voigtländer.DxO Press Release
The list of cameras is quite short, as the company already has plenty in their database already. In fact, they have over 86,000 camera and lens modules available to download on-demand as you need them. Several recent camera releases have been added to the latest update, including:
- DJI Air 3
- DJI Mini 2 SE
- Fuji GFX100 II
- Sony A7C II
- Sony A7C R
The list of new lenses is a little more extensive, adding some lenses from the big names, as well as quite a few from smaller manufacturers.
- Fujinon XF 8mm F3.5 R WR (buy here)
- Leica Vario Elmarit SL 100-400mm F5-6 (L-mount) (buy here)
- Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II (buy here)
- Tamron 17-50mm F4 Di III VXD (A068) (Sony FE) (buy here)
- Tamron 35-150mm F2-2.8 Di III VXD (Nikon Z) (buy here)
- Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 Di III VC VXD G2 (Sony FE) (buy here)
- Tokina FiRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro (Sony FE) (buy here)
- Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE AF (Sony FE) (buy here)
- Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE MF (Sony FE) (buy here)
- TTArtisan AF 27mm F2.8 (Nikon Z DX) (buy here)
- TTArtisan AF 27mm F2.8 (Sony E) (buy here)
- TTArtisan AF 27mm F2.8 (Fujifilm X) (buy here)
- Viltrox AF 75mm F1.2 Pro XF (Fujifilm X) (B0BTP7WJW5)
- Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Mark II XF (Fujifilm X) (buy here)
- Voigtländer Nokton D 35mm F1.2 Z (Nikon Z) (buy here)
- Voigtländer Nokton 40mm F1.2 Asph. Z (Nikon Z) (buy here)
- Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm F4.5 Aspherical III (Sony FE) (buy here)
All of the new DxO Optics Modules are available to download from within DxO PureRaw. You can learn more about how DxO tests its camera and lens combinations to create its Optics Modules here. And here is the complete list of camera and lens combinations supported.