Win 2 Bi-Color LED torpedo lights kit
We teamed up with our friends at B&H to give away a Two Bi Color Torpedo LED lights Kit.
We really want to know what is your weapon of choice, so all you have to do get a shot at those lights, is simply tell us what camera you shoot with. (I know, I know, if you shoot with a phone, let us know that too). At the end of the sweepstakes, we will choose one lucky winner, and we will send a two Torpedoes their way. (It’s actually nicer than it sounds. Each Torpedo is actually a 60-Watt bi-color COB with a fresnel that can focus all the way down to 15 degrees) . Hit the jump to join the sweepstakes.
The Prize – A Torpedo Bi-Color LED 2-Light Kit
Here are the key features for the Torpedo Bi-Color LED 2-Light Kit
- 2 x Torpedo Bi-Color Fresnels
- 2 x Four-Way Barndoor Sets
- 2 x Reverse Leg 7.2′ Light Stands
- 1 x Wheeled Kit Case
- Fresnel Lens: 15- to 75-Degree Focusing
- Color: 3200 to 5600K, CRI/TLCI: 96.5/97
- Multi-Voltage AC Adapters
- Can run off NP-F / V-mount batteries
- The giveaway runs from now until March 3rd 2023. The winner will be chosen at random shortly after the end date. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- You can enter from anywhere in the US. (We are working for something for all you international readers as well).
- For the full rules, click the Terms and conditions on the contest widget.
- You can send us chocolates, but it will not change your chances.
Udi Tirosh is an entrepreneur, photography inventor, journalist, educator, and writer based in Israel. With over 25 years of experience in the photo-video industry, Udi has built and sold several photography-related brands. Udi has a double degree in mass media communications and computer science.