Pelican has pretty much been an industry standard for many years now, in the worlds of both the photography and video. They’re tough, rugged, can withstand being driven over by a Jeep, and many photographers and filmmakers trust their gear to be safe inside them. Pelican has now announced the new lightweight “Vault Photography Collection” range of cases specifically designed for photography and outdoor enthusiasts.
The new collection of cases comes in five different sizes depending on your needs. The Vault Photography Collection cases all have the same heavy-duty handles, hinges and push-button latches of the regular Vault cases. They’re have a shock-resistant, high-impact polymer shell which Pelican says allows users to “handle without care” and still be confident that their kit is protected.
- Vault V100 11 x 8 x 4.5″ internal – $39.95 w/foam / $59.95 w/dividers
- Vault V200 14 x 10 x 5.5″ internal – $57.95 w/foam / $79.95 w/dividers
- Vault V300 16 x 11 x 6.5″ internal – $79.95 w/foam / $109.95 w/dividers
- Vault V550 19 x 14 x 8.5″ internal – $114.95 w/foam / $149.95 w/dividers
- Vault V600 21 x 17 x 9.5″ internal – $139.95 w/foam / $179.95 w/dividers
Pelican’s Vault Photography Collection cases are available to buy now from B&H. They say that the new range is available exclusively from B&H until April 2020. Whether that means the release of the new products is limited to sales in the USA, or that B&H is just the exclusive seller in the USA and it’ll be coming to other retailers in the rest of the world, is unclear. Either way, after April next year, sales should open up to more places.