UPDATE: the giveaway is now over, scroll over to the end of the post to see who won the bag
ONA, a camera bag maker who focuses on camera bags that look good is giving away an awesome, awesome Union Street Camera Bag.
Aside from storing your camera, three lenses (or if you are me, one lens and two strobes), and a laptop, the Union Street also give you a trendy feeling when you carry your stuff.
The bag is priced at $279, and you can pick a color out of the three available ones.
To enter the giveaway all you need to do is answer one simple question:
Where Would You Like To Go For A Shoot?
A photography shoot, of course…
You can enter in three ways, each will grant you one ruffle ticket
1. Leave your answer as a comment on this post (and please unmark ‘receive email notifications – trust me on this one :) + I am moderating comments so you’ll have a to wait a bit to see it coming.
2. Tweet your answer and include this URL, the hashtag #goonago and @onabags at the end of the tweet . Feel free to be as creative as you want, as long as you have the stuff at the end of the tweet.
3. Subscribe to DIYP’s newsletter. (If you are already subscribed – you’re in! There is no need to unsubscribe and subscribe again). -You will be sent a confirmation mail, please confirm.
The giveaway will end on Thursday, September 22nd, when we will line up all the entries and let random.org pick up one lucky winner, and this post will be updated with the winner’s name.
Just a little bit of fine print:
1. This contest is open for everyone in the world. YES EVERYONE. ONA is gonna pick up the shipping tab. Any local taxes are on the winner.
2. I know this bag is labeled men, but my wife convinced me it would work great for women too. (I mean, actually for the ladies and not as a gift. though that would be cool too). Did I mention that winner can pick a color? I think I did.
UPDATE: The giveaway is now over. Thanks for the great participation with 1007 comments, 245 tweets and old and new newsletter subscribers.
The winner as picked by random.org is tweet #224 by – @indie_danielle:
“This camera bag is beautiful –> bit.ly/p3pNVa If I could go anywhere with @onabags, it’d be Iceland first, Provence second! #goonago“
A huge thanks for ONA Bags for sponsoring this giveaway.