Win 2 High-Load V-Mount Battery kits
We teamed up with our friends at B&H to give away a Two Watson Pro Cine High-Load V-Mount Battery with D-Tap Charger Kits.
As the saying goes, no good battery goes unused, and we want to know what you are using batteries for. So all you have to do to win a shot at those beauties is simply tell us what you use batteries for. (back in the day it was toy car remotes, but hey! This is a photo-video blog). At the end of the sweepstakes, we will choose one lucky winner, and we will send two full High-Load V-Mount Battery kits complete with DTAP chargers their way. Hit the jump to join the sweepstakes.
The Prize – Two Watson Pro Cine High-Load V-Mount Battery & D-Tap Charger Kits
If you wanna know why you need a 14V Vmount battery. Basically, the video world runs on them, from Cameras, through lights, to monitors. Heck, you can even get grid power with those batteries. The world is V-mount.
Here are the key features of the Watson Pro batteries
- 99Wh Li-Ion V-Mount Battery
- Supports up to 15A Continuous Draw
- 5-LED Power Gauge
- D-Tap and USB Accessory Outputs
- Compact Form-Factor
- SMBUS Communication
- Intelligent Circuitry Protection
- Single Battery Charger with D-Tap Output
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Input
- 16.8 VDC, 2A Output
- The giveaway runs from now until April 27th, 2023. The winner will be chosen at random shortly after the end date. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- You can enter from anywhere in the US. (We are working on something for all you international readers as well).
- For the full rules, click the Terms and conditions on the contest widget.
- You can send us chocolates, but it will not change your chances.
Udi Tirosh is an entrepreneur, photography inventor, journalist, educator, and writer based in Israel. With over 25 years of experience in the photo-video industry, Udi has built and sold several photography-related brands. Udi has a double degree in mass media communications and computer science.