Two exciting additions were announced earlier today in Fujifulm’s mirrorless X-series line-up.
The X-T10 is an enthusiast version of the flagship X-T1, and as such the cameras have quite a bit in common, including the sensor and processor.
Among the new features are the Zone and Wide Tracking modes that will make the most out of the 77-point focus system.
Joining the X-T10 is the 90mm f/2, with a fast aperture, weather sealing and a popular focal length equivalent of 137mm.
Both products will become available within two months and are can already be pre-ordered.
X-T10 key features:
- 16.3 million Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
– EXR Processor II
– Fast AF of 0.06 seconds
– Startup time of 0.5 seconds
– Shutter time lag of 0.005 seconds
– Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- High-precision 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
- Large viewfinder magnification for digital cameras of 0.62x
- Wide viewing angle (horizontal 25°)
- Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005 second and new Natural Live View with Preview Picture Effect
- Tempered glass 920K-dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- ISO200 – 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto (maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
- ISO setting of up to 51200 for ultra-high sensitivity that produces low noise and strong blacks in low light conditions.
- ‘Classic Chrome’ and ten other film simulation modes with eight Advanced Filter functions
- Eye Detection AF to automatically detect and focus on human eyes
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats with a high bit rate of 36Mbps for high definition video capture
- Manual focus available during video recording
- Auto Macro function automatically activates the Macro mode while maintaining AF speed
- Variable aspect ratio can be selected from 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 (square) to accommodate a wide range of photographic styles
- Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography is available with intervals of one second to 24 hours and up to 999 frames.
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote application and Wireless Communication function allows users to remotely shoot images from smartphones and tablets via WiFi
- Photos can be sent to the INSTAX Share Printer using the free INSTAX Share App (iOS and Android) SHARE Smartphone Printer.
The X-T10 will start shipping on June 18, 2015 in the following kits:
X-T10 body – USD $799.95 (pre-order: black / silver)
X-T10 body with 16-50mm lens – USD $899.95 (pre-order: black / silver)
X-T10 body with 18-55mm lens – USD $1,099.95 (pre-order: black / silver)
A dedicated leather case for the X-T10 will also be available (pre-order)
90mm f/2 R LM WR key features:
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 7 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14°F
- NEW Quad Linear Motor for 0.14 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 11 elements in 8 groups, including 3 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- 7 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of less than 24 inches.
The XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens will be available in July 2015 and will sell for $949 (pre-order)
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!