With Black Friday just around the corner, the war for your money is heating up. All three major companies released initial discounts (some are only available until Wednesday).
Depending on how high on the money scale is the gear you’re buying the discounts can be quite significant. (percentage wise, most discounts range between 5% and 18%, though the Rebel SL1 goes 200$, all the way to 28%). Some of the companies will also throw in some freebies, like a memory card, a small tripod or an extra battery.
If you are considering getting a camera, this is definitely a good time to go shopping:
Canon Bodies and bundles
I am putting some sample deals below, the whole range of deals can be seen here.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III ($2,499.00 instead of $2,799.00)
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II ( $1,499.00 instead of $1,799.00)
- Canon EOS 80D ( $1,099.00 instead of $1,199.00)
- Canon EOS 70D with 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 ( $1,199.00 instead of $1,549.00)
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm ( $499.00 instead of $699.00)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera with 24-105mm ( $3,099.00 instead of $3,399.00)
- Canon EOS 5DS ( $3,499.00 instead of $3,699.00)
- Canon EOS 5DS R ( $3,699.00 instead of $3,899.00)
- Canon EOS 6D ( $1,499.00 instead of $1,699.00)
- Canon EOS 6D with 24-105mm f/4L Lens ( $2,099.00 instead of $2,299.00)
- Canon EOS 70D ( $899.00 instead of $1,199.00)
- Canon EOS 70D with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ( $999.00 instead of $1,349.00)
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM ( $1,949.00 instead of $2,099.00)
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM ( $329.00 instead of $399.00)
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM ( $1,999.00 instead of $2,199.00)
I am putting some sample deals below, the whole range of deals can be seen here. I have to say, those are not as impressive as Canon’s, though you can save $800 on this baby.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR ( $11,196.95 instead of $11,996.95)
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR ( $696.95 instead of $896.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2G ED VR II ( $5,996.95 instead of $5,696.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR ( $1,096.95 instead of $1,296.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR ( $946.95 instead of $1,046.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II ( $5,496.95 instead of $5,896.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G ( $1,696.95 instead of $1,796.95)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED ( $526.95 instead of $596.95)
Sony Bodies and kits
I would say that Sony is giving Canon a run for its money as far as rebates go. There is a small sample below, you can find the entire discount collection here.
- Sony Alpha a7 II ( $1,498.00 instead of $1,698.00)
- Sony Alpha a7 II with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS ( $1,798.00 instead of $1,998.00)
- Sony Alpha a6000 ( $398.00 instead of $548.00)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III ( $698.00 instead of $748.00)
- Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS ( $748.00 instead of $848.00)
- Sony E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS ( $798.00 instead of $898.00)
- Sony E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE ( $748.00 instead of $848.00)
- Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS ( $898.00 instead of $998.00)
- Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS ( $398.00 instead of $448.00)
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 ( $198.00 instead of $248.00)
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!