It has become clear that we won’t attend any of this year’s major events due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In fact, even some of the next year ones. The same goes for Adobe Max 2020, but hey – it will at least be held online. And a great thing for all of us is that it’s free for everyone. Adobe has announced that registrations are now open and revealed more information about this year’s events and key speakers.
Adobe’s major creativity conference should have taken place in Los Angeles, but it has changed location to wherever in the world you are. It will take place between 20 and 22 October, and Adobe has prepared 56 hours of materials for inspiration and learning.
This year’s conference will feature live content demos, luminary speakers, Sneaks, celebrity appearances, and musical performances. Adobe has decided to open registrations two months before the event and they point out a few benefits that this gives you:
- You will enter into a sweepstake to win a FREE MAX t-shirt
- You can build your schedule early, as there are over 350 sessions to choose from this year.
- You will be able to join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Early registration gives you access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- You can engage with the product experts behind your favorite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
- You can win amazing prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages
Adobe has also revealed the list of MAX 2020 speakers and special guests. Some of them include filmmaker Ava DuVernay, actor Keanu Reeves, and photographer Annie Leibovitz.
The reason behind moving Adobe Max 2020 online certainly isn’t nice. But hey, there’s definitely a good side to it. It’s great that it’s now easily accessible to us who live on a different continent. And not to mention that it’s also accessible to anyone who’d love to attend it, but can’t afford it.