Skylum has just released its newest extension for Luminar NEO: Panorama Stitching. The company promises it will make your panoramic photo editing a breeze, so let’s see what’s in it for you.
What does Panorama Stitching extension offer?
The new pano feature in Luminar has a few options:
1. Pano stitching: you can stitch RAW or JPEG files to create seamless panoramic photos.
2. HDR Panorama: You can combine multiple exposure and pano brackets into a single HDR panorama that preserves details in the highlights and the shadows.
3. Panorama from Video: Here’s a cool one – Panorama Stitching extension allows you to add a video to Luminar Neo and extract frames to stitch together into panoramic images.
4. Object/Subject Composition Panorama: Another interesting feature is based on the subject in the image you want to stitch. You can choose specific subjects within a video and convert them into panoramic images. The extension relies on AI to isolate and combine frames centered around your chosen element.
Prices, deals, and availability
Everyone who gets a lifetime license for Luminar Neo will get Panorama Stitching for free. And everyone buying a Pro subscription will get Skylum’s Drone guidebook for free. Skylum has teamed up with Saal and Slickpic, so they now offer every new user a 20 $/€ voucher to use on Saal to print their photos and -33% to create a portfolio website with Slickpic.
You can pre-order the Panorama Extension from July 12 to July 20. As of July 20, Skylum will deliver the extension to all users who placed their preorders. Keep in mind that the preorder prices are lower, and here are the price tags:
- Panorama Stitching extension: 39 $/€ instead of 49 $/€
- Luminar Neo lifetime license + panorama for free
- Luminar Neo pro subscription including Panorama Stitching + Drone guide for free
You’ll find more details on Skylum’s website, which is also a place where you can place your preorders.