In the second update this month, Luminar Neo got an important functionality: Undo/Redo. It’s hard to believe that it hasn’t been there so far, but it’s there now to make your editing process so much more convenient.
The 1.9.0 update also brings a few more improvements and bug fixes, so let’s see what the latest additions to Luminar Neo are.
The Undo/Redo function is available when you click on the Luminar Logo, go to Edit, and select Undo or Redo.
There are also keyboard Ctrl/Cmd + Z for undo, and Ctrl/Cmd + Y for redo.
Skylum notes that you’ll also see performance improvements with the RAW Develop and masking tools, making your photo editing experience more efficient. Luminar Neo 1.9.0 is faster and more stable, as there are a few more bug fixes in addition to those made earlier this month:
- From the Layers tab, click “My Images”, “See All” and then the “Get More Assets” button and be redirected to the Luminar Marketplace as expected.
- Mark a Preset as Favorite without seeing the list of Presets scroll up and down.
- Apply a Preset without disabling the Sky AI and Sky Enhancer AI tools.
- Sync adjustments to a new image without seeing the original image in low resolution displayed while adjustments are syncing.
- Filter the Catalog and see a previously superselected image without it disappearing.
- Reopen the Before/After mode without resetting the position of the Before/After slider.
- View the original image without delays after opening the Before/After mode.
- See an already purchased Preset collection in the For this Photo window without the “Get” button.
- While the Before/After splitter is active, click “Quick Preview” on an edited image without it blinking.
- Re-login and see the previews of your purchased and X Membership Presets.
- Scroll and change the preview size to small without affecting images in the Catalog view.
You’ll find more details here and you can now update your Luminar Neo to access the latest features.