DIYPhotography.net Logo Contest
The sharp eyed amongst you might have noticed the amazing resemblance between DIYPhotography.net's logo and Drupal.org's logo. And now that DIYPhotography.net is growing, I think it deserves it's own logo. Well, that's a perfectly good reason to announce the DIYPhotography.net Logo Contest.
This contest is where anybody who wants to help DIYPhotography.net can send a logo to the site manager – that's me :), and enter the contest.
Winner will receive bragging rights, a note on the contributors page, and a link to his/hers site, blog, address on Google maps, or any link you can think of.
You can upload your logo designes on the upload page
Here are the terms in plain english. There is also a legal version – if you speak layerish – at the end of the page.
- By sending the logo you confirm that you are the maker of the logo and that you hold the copyright to that logo.
- You allow DIYPhotography.net to use the sent logo on its publications from now until forever without asking any return other than stated in this page.
- You can send as many logo ideas as you like
- The logo can be in gif or png format and should be scalable
- The logo should relate to DIY or Photography or better yet – both. (DAH!)
- Winner will be declared on October 1st.
- Upload the logo on the logo contest upload page.
Best of luck,
By sending a logo design to DIYPhotography.net consent to the following:
I declare that I own the spiritual asset, including copyrights for the send material. I know that sending the logo to DIYPhotography.net constitutes a free worldwide license to use the logo, which is not limited in time. I also allow DIYPhotography.net to publish it, and to do with the logo what ever they see fit. I hereby consent to allow DIYPhotography to edit or change the sent logo. I know and agree that I will not be entitled to any payment by money, or money equal for this license.
Udi Tirosh is an entrepreneur, photography inventor, journalist, educator, and writer based in Israel. With over 25 years of experience in the photo-video industry, Udi has built and sold several photography-related brands. Udi has a double degree in mass media communications and computer science.