UPDATE: this giveaway has ended. Winners are at the bottom. Huge thanks to Smugmug for letting us play.
Do you remember how fun it used to be sitting in the living room and passing albums around. Heck, I still break out my wedding albums when the kids get curious. But albums in general are getting more rare and those family photo gatherings are getting rare as a result.
SmugMug has a great solution for that, it’s their new Apple TV app. It’s an alternative way to display and share photos even if you don’t print them. And I can see the fun and value in that.
This is why we teamed up with SmugMug to give 2 Apple TVs away. How cool is that. Just enter your details in the box below.
Come November the 28th, we will pick two winners to receive both an Apple TV and a SmugMug Business account each.
Before going into the app in detail, SmugMug were kind enough to give DIYP readers 15% if you guys want to register to their service (it’s great really!). Just use this link.
About SmugMug Apple TV App
- Display your photos. Our app beautifully displays your photos in high definition, showcasing them in all their glory.
- Play a slideshow of a gallery. Share your vacation photos or child’s birthday pics in the comfort of your own home without ever having to leave the couch or click “next” on a remote.
- Follow friends, family or photographers you admire. Never miss another graduation, milestone or celebration. Just follow your loved ones through the AppleTV app and get notified when they upload new photos and galleries. And, with the holidays approaching, now is a great time to help your loved ones always have your photos available on their TV by gifting them a new AppleTV.
- Discover new inspiration through our Featured Photographers. Check out some of the best photographers in the world, whose work will leave your breathless. And yes, one day there will be the possibility of you being a Featured Photographer on the SmugMug AppleTV app!
- Watch a SmugMug Film. At SmugMug, photography is our passion. SmugMug Films is a celebration of the photographers who inspire and amaze us. From surfing in the arctic, to climbing glaciers, to walking the neon-lit streets of Tokyo, our films showcase incredible photographers and adventures. See every single one of our award winning films the way they were meant to be seen and never miss a new release!”
The fine print
Nope, you cannot enter more than once per day. Yupp, you can enter from anywhere in the world if its legal for you. Nope, we will not sell your email. Yupp, you do get extra entries for sharing. Nope, you are not allowed to rig the system (though rumor has it that the editor likes Belgian chocolate), We will pay for shipping, you’ll pay duties, if they apply.
UPDATE: Thanks for playing everyone. the two winners are Barney Hindle of England and Marlene Vasquez of Canada. A notice will be sent to the winners shortly.