Canon Lens Mug Review And Giveaway
On the left, this is me, in my secret headquarters contemplating a move to Canon. Or am I? If you’ll remember about 2 months ago cool canon lens shaped mugs were observed on the Olympic booth held by some lucky journalists (yup, photoshooting the Olympics just have it merits).
I actually twitted that if anyone knows how to get a mug like this they be declared hero and win internal fame. (PDN link died since then).
Mugs are now selling thise direct. In the internet era it is rare that a store’s name is a 100% match with what it does, but you gotta hand it, those guys live up to their name.
Canon Mugs are now selling two kinds of mugs: a 70-200 L f/4 thermos (on the left image) and a 24-105 travel cup.
There are two travel mugs and one thermos up for grabs. Here is how to get one: Follow @diyphotography on twitter and Twit an original use for a Canon Lens and include the URL of this post. On June 8 I will pick the coolest use to receive the thermos and randomly select two winenrs to revceive a travel cup.
If you run out of creative juices and simply want to enter you can always say something like “RT: @diyphotography check it out, Canon Lens used a coffee mug giveaway at http://bit.ly/diycanonmug please rt”.
For the winner selection and the drawing I’ll be looking for http://bit.ly/diycanonmug in the twit so please, get as creative as you wish with the uses, just don’t forget to include that spesific url.
Some Fine Print
This mug thing is open to everyone in the world.
Shipping (as the prize) is on us. Taxes (if any) are on you.
- This contest is open to Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and any other camera owners
- You don’t have to be drinking coffee to participate. hot chocolate fits perfectly fine in the lens (my kids will testify to that).
- Please don’t twit more that once a day. Your followers will hate you for that.
- Of course you don’t have to wait till the giveaway is over, you can hope over to canonmugs.com and get a mug of your own. Use the CM5%OFF coupon code to get a 5% discount.
- By no means I will take responsibility if you pour coffee in your real lens. Really! (no, really!)
And a reminder, the bag of goodies assignment is open till the end of the week, the subject is work / people at work and it has lots of cool prizes.
Udi Tirosh is an entrepreneur, photography inventor, journalist, educator, and writer based in Israel. With over 25 years of experience in the photo-video industry, Udi has built and sold several photography-related brands. Udi has a double degree in mass media communications and computer science.