Would you like to sell DIYP eBooks on your blog? We offer a 40% commission to anyone who sells Home Studio Photography.
It is easy to sign up to be an affiliate – simply click on the link below. e-junkie (our back end management) will ask for your email and a few more other details:
Placing a Link on Your Site
Whenever you mention Home Studio Photography in a review, blog post, tweet and so on, you would want to use your affiliate link. (same goes for putting it on the sidebar, newsletter and so on). Follow these instructions to get your affiliate link code:
- If you have not done so already, click on the link above. Or click on This Link to Join DIYP’s Affiliate Program.
- Log into your affiliate account at E-junkie.
- Under “Manage Your Affiliate Account”, select “Get Affiliate Code”.
- From the dropdown menu, select “DIYPhotography.net” and then click on the “Get Affiliate Code” button
- Under “Get Product Specific Affiliate Links”, select “Home Studio Photography eBook”.
- Highlight and copy the html code within the yellow button. This html code should be pasted into the HTML editor of your blog editor (such as WordPress) or in your sidebar widget or wherever you plan to use it. You can edit the text within the link, which by default says “Click here to view more details” … for example, you can change it to “Home Studio Photography” or any other desired text. Please do not change the link itself.
- You now have your link to place anywhere you wish
Using A Graphical Ad
Graphical ads are another way of promoting DIYP’s eBook. On a sidebar or a banner, or actually anywhere you like. Please follow these simple steps:
- Follow the steps to get an affiliate code
- Download any of the images below and upload it to your server
- Use the following code in your sidebar or banner template
<a href=”[YOUR AFFILIATE LINK]” title=”Home Studio Photography”><img border=”0″ src=”[IMAGE URL]” alt=”Home Studio Photography” title=”Home Studio Photography” /></a>
Of course, you’ll want to put your affiliate link and image url in
the appropriate spots, and change the “title” and “alt” tags to the
appropriate ebook title if necessary.
You’ll be paid 40% of all sales made from your affiliate links.
All sales you make in a month will be paid during the first week of the following month. For Example, all your sales from January will be paid at the end of the first week of February (around February 7th).
We use Paypal for making the payments, so you’ll need a Paypal account. Signing up is easy and free here.