The people over at Bokeh touch some of the most annoying day-to-day things that every single photographer encounters or has encountered at some point.
From mounting issues to forgetting the self timer is on, this video will make you laugh or make you angry at the companies that should have solved these issues a long time ago.
Which of these annoying things are you worst, which were left out of the list and how would you solve them?
- Mounting issues -not the most annoying thing that’s ever happened, but this could be made easier. It’s not rocket science at the moment, but people tend to fumble around when in a rush or in the dark.
- Wrong way in – this one reminds me of the USB cable. However, while the next generation USB cable will no longer face this problem, there’s no solution in the horizon for memory cards.
This first-world problem isn’t a huge issue, but again – in the dark or in a rush this can be annoying.
- Unexpected flash boner – we’ve all been there and it’s certainly annoying. Get out of automatic and problem solved.
- Photo time crisis – this is possibly the top on my list. Listen up camera manufacturers – every DSLR these days should come with a built-in GPS. If not for geo-tagging then at the very least to solve the annoying issues when photographers forget to set their cameras to local time. The year is 2015; there’s no need to manually set the time!
- Wifi woes – camera manufacturers, again – like I said, the year is 2015. Get your act together and fix the bloody wifi.
- Self timer – this one isn’t annoying, it’s way worse. Too bad DSLR don’t have a setting to automatically get out of self-timer when you turn off the camera. Some cheap point-and-shoots do this, why can’t we have it?
- Quick release plate – isn’t it terrible when this happens? Best solution – buy a couple of spare QR plates and keep one in each camera bag.
- Tripod problems – some tripods are better than others, but this seems to be a problem that will last till the end of time.
- New camera release dates – I understand why companies don’t release a roadmap of product release dates, but wouldn’t it be awesome if they would? No more regretting your latest purchase because the newer model was released the following day.
[via ISO 1200]
FIND THIS INTERESTING? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!