The Lomo’Instant is a hybrid between the classic Lomo analog vibe and Fujifilm Instax Mini Film. The camera supports interchangeable lenses (or attachments): Wide Angle (82°), Fisheye (170°) & Portrait (64°).
Here is the interesting bit, While Lomography has both the sales channels and (I would guess) the funds to make this camera alone, they are turning to Kickstarter to back this project. A camera will set you back $69 (if you are an early bird) and a full set is $160. – it is over 30% funding from its $100,000 in just about 2 hours.
The camera supports both bulb mode and unlimited multiple exposures. Here are the full camera specifications:
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
- Exposure Area: 42mm x 64mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/125s / Bulb
- Apertures: f/8, f/11 f/16, f/22, f/32
- Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Built-in Flash GN: 9(m)
- Automatic Flash Output: Yes
- Battery Supply: 6V (4x AAA batteries)
- Tripod mount: Yes
- Cable Release Mount: Yes
And here are some sample photos [The Lomo’Instant Camera | Lomography]