- This tripod, designed by Benny Johansson, can be placed on top of bottles or stand for it self.
- Flexible enough to fit most of the common bottle tops and caps.
- the phone can be tilted 0-8 degrees on one side and 15 on the other.
- the elastic can be used to secure the phone from falling out, ( a string in the middle of the screen is not ideal but most camera controls are at the left or right side of the screen so it works okay for most of the time )
- can also be used as a viewing stand
- can be folded flat ( the “holy hinges” has good durability, see my test ) [Read more…]
If you’re using strobes, pocket wizards, remotes, or RC cars, you are probably using AA batteries. Those are small little wonders of energy.
Here is the big question, how do you manage them on location? How do you keep the loaded batteries ready for grab?
How do you make sure the empty ones get enough charge?
How do you sleep at night knowing that a battery may stop working at any given time?
Here is an interesting question – please hit me in the comments with your answer – Where do you put the lens cap when you are shooting? (My answer at the end of the post, if you care).
I use to lose them all the time, which was no biggie. Then Nikon started to ship their lenses with fancy lens caps and losing one cost an arm and a leg. (OK, really just a finger nail, yet…).