Sticks, Stones, Concrete and Killer Lighting
As a child, I'm sure you've heard the following phrase: "Stick and stones will break my bones but names will never heart me"?
Jim Talkington over at ProPhotoLife has got another take on this childhood proverb. Something like "Sticks and stones will create killer lighting, but money is not needed".
Jim was kind enough to get this photo studio video composed where he shows us how to take the sticks and stones (or rather sticks and concrete) to the extreme, building a studio from cheap continuous lighting, some framed diffusion papers and lots of sticks.
RSS readers - grab this video here.
The other half of this vid comes right after the jump - yep it is a double feature.
Other Photography Studio You Can Make at Home:
- Really Cheap Homemade DIY Studio - No Lighting Needed
- Greenscreens and Backdrop Stands
- Home Made Cheap DIY Backdrop Stand
- Super Easy Hardware Store Light-Backdrop Stand
- DIY Muslin Photography Background