Spoil Your Mamiya With A Wooden Shutter Grip
Spoiling your camera is fun. It also shows her you love here. We've shown how to spoil your camera with a DIY Carbon Fiber lens hood and a DIY Waxed bag, but never actually showed how you can treat that special medium format camera that means so much to you.
While it making a metal-reinforced version will require a drill-press, the wood only version can be made with hand tool only (pencil, Wood chisel and round file being the more prominent ones).
Here is a quick overview of the process, for the full super-detailed instruction head over to the Instructables page Matt put up.
Starting off with a piece of wood
Shaping with a chisel
Adding a bar and a shutter release
- Build Guide: A Modern Old Camera That Eats Photo Paper
- How To Build A Spherical Panoramic (360) Head
- A Shotgun Camera Tripod - Mounting A Camera Next To The Driver's Seat
- Use A Toilet Flange For Elevated Video While Kayaking
- PanoDuino Is The Most Awesomest 360 DIY Pano Head (Yes, Arduino Is Involved)