Update: Please see coupon code on “how to enter” for free entry.
Today we are proud to present a new photo contest, Share Your Monochrome Photos To win a Mitros Strobe and other goodies. We are hosting this contest with ViewBug, a contest centric photography community.
We teamed up with the awesome folks at Phottix for a great first place winner package:
- Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon Nikonians – you can use it on or off camera with Optical Slave
- 60″ Para-Pro Reflective Umbrella
- Phottix Multi Boom 16″ Flash Bracket
The readers fav will win a great package from DIYP
How to Enter
- Head over to ViewBug.com and click the signup button on the top. Registration is free and can be done with email or a facebook account.
- Upload up to 2 monochrome photographs
- Go to this link and click “submit photos” (blue button)
- Use coupon code 5D24Q693 on chceck out to wave the submission fees. Say paypal to skip the entering address info. (you can also use code FD1H0JAL for a 20% upgrade discount if you decide you like it).
Of course, if you are already a member, you can skip some of the steps.
Brandon Campeaux is a Creative Director based in Portland. Brandon’s clients include Twentieth Century Fox, Paramount/DreamWorks, MGM, Warner Brothers, NBC Universal, Sony Pictures Television, Apple, GAP, Nike, Mattel, and many more. Brandon is film snob and has sworn off all forms of digital photography. He currently shoots experimental analog. In a past life, he taught photography-based courses like color theory.
- Submission Dates: Photos must be submitted by May 14th, 2013 July 19th, 2013
- Voting Dates for People’s Choice: July 20th until August 8th, 2013
None, Bada, Zilch!
- Photos: Share your best BLACK AND WHITE shots!
- Limit: 2 entries per participant
- Participation: You must own all legal rights to submitted photos
- Photo Format: Black and White, RAW and Medium formats are accepted
- Copyright: You maintain the rights to all of your submissions
- Judging: The contest submissions will be judged based on the creativity, originality and in accordance to the contest theme.
- Prize delivery: we pay shipping / winner pays customs.