Make A Dashboard Camera Mount Using A Peanut Sponge
In preparation for his stoners movie, The Adults, Ben Gill made a pretty simple hack to mount a camera on a car's dashboard.
This has to be one of the simpler builds I've seen, though I would not use it for anything I want to live long. It involves a peanut sponge cut to pressure-fit a camera and a rug pad to keep it from sliding of the dashboard.
- Build Guide: A Modern Old Camera That Eats Photo Paper
- How To Build A Spherical Panoramic (360) Head
- A Shotgun Camera Tripod - Mounting A Camera Next To The Driver's Seat
- Use A Toilet Flange For Elevated Video While Kayaking
- PanoDuino Is The Most Awesomest 360 DIY Pano Head (Yes, Arduino Is Involved)