If you’ve ever had your hard drive die on you, you know it is a pain in the neck. This is why we like our hard drives strong and rugged. And that goes double for the drives we use in the field for backup.
The folks at ioSafe are giving away one of their awesome and rugged Portable 1 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drives (value $399.99). And frankly it is as rugged as it gets.
We are trying to keep it simple for this giveaway so all you have to do to enter is to like the DIYP facebook page and click the ‘enter’ button below. If you are already a fan, you just need to click enter. It is that simple.
How, What, When?
if you already like the DIYP facebook page, all you have to do is click enter on the button above. If not, like our page, and then click enter.
The contest will run till end of day Friday (the 28th), then we randomly select a winner, and update this post.
You can get one bonus raffle entry for each friend you refer to the giveaway.
About ioSafe Drives
ioSafe are as rugged as they get, if you recall we tossed one of their drives in a bonfire a few weeks back and it survived to tell the tale. While this giveaway is for one of their portable drives (which is not fire proof), team McNally took it for a spin in a car wash. It survived.
- Crush resistant to up to 5000 lbs (Ti) and 2500 lbs (Al)
- Full suspension in all six axes of motion.
- Full immersion in diesel fuel, oils, hydraulic fluids, aircraft fuels
- Continuous exposure to UV, blowing sand, blowing dust, rain, salt fog, icing or freezing rain
- Protects data from flood, full submersion, 10 ft depth,72 hours fresh or salt water
- This giveaway is international, so ioSafe will ship to any place that you can ship to from the US via USPS. (I guess lunar entrants are excluded than).
- We pay for shipping, you pay for any local taxes, fees and duties.
- You can only enter this contest if you are legally allowed to.
- You enter by liking us and clicking enter, and you get an extra entry for each friend that you refer.
- One entry per facebook user
This giveaway is now ended. Thanks a ton, ioSafe for providing the prizes! Our winner is Jesse Kaufman.