DIY: Make a Fashion-Passion Camera Wristlet
Elizabeth Giorgi of Being Geek Chic (God, I love this name) shares a great little tutorial that shows you how to make a fashionable camera wrist strap. The kind that is kinda like lanyard that keep cameras from finding their way to the cement pavement.
The stitching job is really easy and if you ever wanted to get into sewing (come'on I know you do) this is a great starters project, that will ease you in to the world of doubles, zig-zags and overlocks. (And you win a wonderful strap in the process). Hit the jump for a full movie tutorial.
[Camera wristlet at being geek chic]
- Build Guide: A Modern Old Camera That Eats Photo Paper
- How To Build A Spherical Panoramic (360) Head
- A Shotgun Camera Tripod - Mounting A Camera Next To The Driver's Seat
- Use A Toilet Flange For Elevated Video While Kayaking
- PanoDuino Is The Most Awesomest 360 DIY Pano Head (Yes, Arduino Is Involved)