Camera Stabilizer On A Shoe String Budget
This is one of the more clever tricks I saw, and despite it being old, it is still great.
The premise is that you can make a device that will give you about two more stops of steady exposure at almost no cost, using a bolt and a piece of string.
The video explaining this device is below and a more sophisticated version showing how to use more string and/or a door knob is on instructables.
- Build Guide: A Modern Old Camera That Eats Photo Paper
- How To Build A Spherical Panoramic (360) Head
- A Shotgun Camera Tripod - Mounting A Camera Next To The Driver's Seat
- Use A Toilet Flange For Elevated Video While Kayaking
- PanoDuino Is The Most Awesomest 360 DIY Pano Head (Yes, Arduino Is Involved)